We are looking for a full time RA to join our lab.
Requirements and responsibilities
- Degree in biology, environmental science or a related field as well as an interest in ecology and evolution.
- Prior experience of working in a molecular lab (e.g: DNA/RNA extraction, amplification, sequencing, analysis etc.).
- Written and verbal competency in English as well as an ability to work collaboratively with many people.
- Keen on working with and maintaining insects for research purposes. Fieldwork experience is desirable but absence is not a preclusion.
- Conscientious and responsible. The job will require attention to details and day-to-day management of data, students and laboratory work.
- Deadline for application is 8th October 2017.
- The position is for 1 year (with the potential for renewal).
- Applicants should be ready to start as soon as possible or by the end of the year.
- Salary will be dependent on qualifications and includes CPF contributions for Singaporeans/PR (Approx. $2700-$3000).
- If interested, submit your CV and a short write-up about why you want this job and how you could contribute to the lab. Send both in a single email to the PI (include the following in the subject head: RA application Your_name).
- Short-listed applicants will be notified for an interview in mid October.