Lab Attendant (Part-time) for Reproductive Evolution Lab, Department of Biological Sciences, NUS
Our insect lab is currently seeking an experienced Lab Assistant. The successful candidate will perform various tasks to support the Research Assistant, mainly in the maintenance of our lab and insectary. The individual will work collaboratively with students of the lab.
· Maintenance of live insect stock cultures
· Cleaning of used stock cultures and work area
· Preparation of microscopy slides for research purposes
· Restocking of lab supplies and reagents
· Prior experience in working with insects and in the molecular lab
· Ability to work independently
· Good communication and organization skills
· Conscientious and responsible
· 4 – 8 working hours per week (flexible)
· Able to commit at least 6 months
The Reproductive Evolution Lab at NUS is led by Assistant Professor Nalini Puniamoorthy.